The institute was founded in 1952 together with Kalashnikov ISTU and celebrated the 60th anniversary in 2012. Previously it was called Mechanical-Technological Faculty, Faculty of Robotics and Faculty of Advanced Technologies and Automobiles.
The institute trains specialists in the field of designing technological processes for cutting, forming and welding metals; assembling machine-building items; designing of technological equipment and tooling; designing, exploitation and maintenance of automobiles. During the years of its existence, the institute has trained over 10,000 specialists.
55 lecturers, among them: 15 Doctors of Science, Professors, 32 Candidates of Science (Ph.D.), Associate Professors
Pay attention! Admission in Izhevsk State Technical University is open right now! Feel application form and make application online!
Phone: +7(985)212-3908Apply now